We will cover the following tasks in 58 minutes:
- A look at what we will create.
- A look at the development environment.
Importing Tensorflow and the Dataset
- Importing Tensorflow and Keras.
- Importing the Fashion MNIST dataset.
- Splitting data in training and test sets.
- A look at shape of the data.
- Feature scaling.
- Plotting images from the dataset.
Building the Model
- Creating a Sequential model.
- Adding layers to our neural network model.
- Compiling the model.
Training the Model
- Training by fitting the training data to the model.
- Model evaluation on the test set.
- Understanding overfitting.
- Making predictions on the test data.
- Plotting predictions in the Notebook.
- Making prediction on a single image input.
Ready to join this 58 minutes session for FREE?
In Rhyme, all sessions are completely hands-on. You don't just passively watch someone else use the software. You use the software directly. While following the host's (Amit) instructions. Using the software is the only way to understand a software!
Nothing! Your host (Amit) has already installed all required software and configured all data in a virtual machine. You just join the session from a web-browser and start using the software immediately!
Absolutely! We are strong believers in "Information wants to be free."