We will cover the following tasks in 31 minutes:
Welcome to Tableau Public
- What is Tableau
- A look at what we will be creating in this course
Importing the Data
- Data connections
- Data types in Tableau
- Dimensions and measures
- Creating a world map from geolocation data
- Setting colour as per magnitude values
Total Earthquakes per Day
- Plot total number of earthquakes for each day in 2018
- Plotting a line graph
Depth vs Magnitude Plot
- Create a plot of depth vs magnitude of the earthquakes
- Colour code the data points with depth values
Creating the Dashboard
- Creating a final dashboard with all 3 plots
- Setting up actions
Ready to join this 31 minutes session for FREE?
In Rhyme, all sessions are completely hands-on. You don't just passively watch someone else use the software. You use the software directly. While following the host's (Amit Yadav) instructions. Using the software is the only way to understand a software!
Nothing! Your host (Amit Yadav) has already installed all required software and configured all data in a virtual machine. You just join the session from a web-browser and start using the software immediately!
Absolutely! We are strong believers in "Information wants to be free."