We will cover the following tasks in 52 minutes:
- A look at what we will achieve by the end of the course.
- A look at the development environment.
Importing Tensorflow and Dataset
- Importing Tensorflow and Keras.
- Importing the IMDB dataset.
- Splitting data in training and test sets.
- A look at training examples.
Preparing the Data
- Two approaches to making all examples uniform.
- Padding the data to have uniform shape for all examples.
Building the Model
- Creating a Sequential model.
- Adding layers to our neural network model.
- Compiling the model.
- Looking at the model summary.
- Splitting training set into a partial training set and a validation set.
Training the Model
- Training by fitting the training data to the model.
- Validating the training with the validation set.
- Model evaluation on the test set.
Accuracy and Loss Plots
- Using pyplot to plot loss on training and validation sets.
- Plotting training accuracy and validation accuracy values from during training.
- Interpreting the plots.
Ready to join this 52 minutes session for FREE?
In Rhyme, all sessions are completely hands-on. You don't just passively watch someone else use the software. You use the software directly. While following the host's (Amit) instructions. Using the software is the only way to understand a software!
Nothing! Your host (Amit) has already installed all required software and configured all data in a virtual machine. You just join the session from a web-browser and start using the software immediately!
Absolutely! We are strong believers in "Information wants to be free."