We will cover the following tasks in 27 minutes:
Introduction to Pencil
- What is Pencil?
- Descriptions of features of the Pencil App.
- A look at the UI prototype that we will create in this course.
Creating the first page: Login
- Common UI elements.
- iOS UI stencils.
- Create a login page.
Adding more pages: Registration, User Info
- Locking components.
- Renaming and duplicating pages.
- Copying components.
- Editing tables with markdown.
Linking pages and exporting
- Using the ‘Link To’ feature for linking pages together.
- Exporting the prototype.
- Testing the prototype in a browser.
Ready to join this 27 minutes session for FREE?
In Rhyme, all sessions are completely hands-on. You don't just passively watch someone else use the software. You use the software directly. While following the host's (Amit) instructions. Using the software is the only way to understand a software!
Nothing! Your host (Amit) has already installed all required software and configured all data in a virtual machine. You just join the session from a web-browser and start using the software immediately!
Absolutely! We are strong believers in "Information wants to be free."