We will cover the following tasks in 21 minutes:
Welcome to Logisim
- Navigation, tools and browsing in Logisim.
- A look at an SR Latch circuit in the software as an example of circuit design and simulation.
Create an XOR Circuit
- Create an XOR circuit using the NOT, AND and OR gates.
- Create inputs and outputs for the circuits.
- Create wires between various components.
- Change attributes of components in circuits and in the library.
- Simulate circuits.
- Analyse circuits and calculate truth tables.
- Use existing circuits as components (sub-circuits).
- Create an XNOR circuit from the previously created XOR circuit.
Ready to join this 21 minutes session for FREE?
In Rhyme, all sessions are completely hands-on. You don't just passively watch someone else use the software. You use the software directly. While following the host's (Amit) instructions. Using the software is the only way to understand a software!
Nothing! Your host (Amit) has already installed all required software and configured all data in a virtual machine. You just join the session from a web-browser and start using the software immediately!
Absolutely! We are strong believers in "Information wants to be free."