5.0 / 5
We will cover the following tasks in 21 minutes:
Welcome to Logisim
- Navigation, tools and browsing in Logisim.
- A look at an SR Latch circuit in the software as an example of circuit design and simulation.
Create an XOR Circuit
- Create an XOR circuit using the NOT, AND and OR gates.
- Create inputs and outputs for the circuits.
- Create wires between various components.
- Change attributes of components in circuits and in the library.
- Simulate circuits.
- Analyse circuits and calculate truth tables.
- Use existing circuits as components (sub-circuits).
- Create an XNOR circuit from the previously created XOR circuit.
About the Host (Amit)
I have been writing code since 1993, when I was 11, and my first passion project started with a database management software that I wrote for a local hospital. More recently, I wrote an award winning education Chatbot for a multi-billion-revenue company. I solved a recurrent problem for my client where they wanted to make basic cyber safety and privacy education accessible for their users. This bot enabled my client to reach out to their customers with personalised and real-time education. In the last one year, I’ve continued my interest in this field by constantly learning and growing in Machine Learning, NLP and Deep Learning. I'm very excited to share my variety of experience and learnings with you with the help of Rhyme.com.