5.0 / 5
We will cover the following tasks in 21 minutes:
- Analyse circuits and calculate truth tables.
- Use existing circuits as components (sub-circuits).
- Create an XNOR circuit from the previously created XOR circuit.
Create an XOR Circuit
- Create an XOR circuit using the NOT, AND and OR gates.
- Create inputs and outputs for the circuits.
- Create wires between various components.
- Change attributes of components in circuits and in the library.
- Simulate circuits.
Welcome to Logisim
- Navigation, tools and browsing in Logisim.
- A look at an SR Latch circuit in the software as an example of circuit design and simulation.
About the Host
I have been writing code since 1993, when I was 11, and one of the first things I remember I wrote was a database management software for a local hospital. More recently, I wrote an award winning Chatbot for a multi-billion-revenue company! In the last one year, I've been learning Machine Learning, NLP and Deep Learning and I'm very excited to share my learnings with you with the help of Rhyme.com !