5.0 / 5
We will cover the following tasks in 21 minutes:
Welcome to Logisim
- Navigation, tools and browsing in Logisim.
- A look at an SR Latch circuit in the software as an example of circuit design and simulation.
Create an XOR Circuit
- Create an XOR circuit using the NOT, AND and OR gates.
- Create inputs and outputs for the circuits.
- Create wires between various components.
- Change attributes of components in circuits and in the library.
- Simulate circuits.
- Analyse circuits and calculate truth tables.
- Use existing circuits as components (sub-circuits).
- Create an XNOR circuit from the previously created XOR circuit.
About the Host (Amit Yadav)
I am a machine learning engineer with focus in computer vision and sequence modelling for automated signal processing using deep learning techniques. My previous experiences include leading chatbot development for a large corporation.