We will cover the following tasks in 22 minutes:
Introduction to Mark Text Editor
- What is markdown?
- Overview of features of Mark Text Editor.
Markdown editing and Mark Text features
- Overview of markdown syntax.
- Inserting images.
- Source code mode and Typewriter mode.
More syntax and features
- Code and math function blocks.
- Inserting and editing tables.
- Additional text formatting.
- Focus mode.
- Dark and light themes.
Ready to join this 22 minutes session for FREE?
In Rhyme, all sessions are completely hands-on. You don't just passively watch someone else use the software. You use the software directly. While following the host's (Amit) instructions. Using the software is the only way to understand a software!
Nothing! Your host (Amit) has already installed all required software and configured all data in a virtual machine. You just join the session from a web-browser and start using the software immediately!
Absolutely! We are strong believers in "Information wants to be free."