5.0 / 5
We will cover the following tasks in 27 minutes:
Introduction to Pencil
- What is Pencil?
- Descriptions of features of the Pencil App.
- A look at the UI prototype that we will create in this course.
Creating the first page: Login
- Common UI elements.
- iOS UI stencils.
- Create a login page.
Adding more pages: Registration, User Info
- Locking components.
- Renaming and duplicating pages.
- Copying components.
- Editing tables with markdown.
Linking pages and exporting
- Using the ‘Link To’ feature for linking pages together.
- Exporting the prototype.
- Testing the prototype in a browser.
About the Host
I have been writing code since 1993, when I was 11, and one of the first things I remember I wrote was a database management software for a local hospital. More recently, I wrote an award winning Chatbot for a multi-billion-revenue company! In the last one year, I've been learning Machine Learning, NLP and Deep Learning and I'm very excited to share my learnings with you with the help of Rhyme.com !