5.0 / 5
We will cover the following tasks in 27 minutes:
Introduction to Pencil
- What is Pencil?
- Descriptions of features of the Pencil App.
- A look at the UI prototype that we will create in this course.
Adding more pages: Registration, User Info
- Locking components.
- Renaming and duplicating pages.
- Copying components.
- Editing tables with markdown.
Linking pages and exporting
- Using the ‘Link To’ feature for linking pages together.
- Exporting the prototype.
- Testing the prototype in a browser.
About the Host (Amit)
I have been writing code since 1993, when I was 11, and my first passion project started with a database management software that I wrote for a local hospital. More recently, I wrote an award winning education Chatbot for a multi-billion-revenue company. I solved a recurrent problem for my client where they wanted to make basic cyber safety and privacy education accessible for their users. This bot enabled my client to reach out to their customers with personalised and real-time education. In the last one year, I’ve continued my interest in this field by constantly learning and growing in Machine Learning, NLP and Deep Learning. I'm very excited to share my variety of experience and learnings with you with the help of Rhyme.com.