We will cover the following tasks in 49 minutes:
- A look at what we will create.
- A look at the development environment.
Importing TensorFlow and the Dataset
- Importing Tensorflow and Keras.
- Importing the Boston Housing dataset.
- Splitting the data in training and test sets.
- A look at the shape of the data.
- Shuffling the training data randomly.
- A quick description of some of the features.
- Creating a dataframe from the training set using pandas.
- A look at the training labels.
- Normalisation of data to scale various features.
- A look at the normalised data.
Creating the Model
- Creating a Sequential model with Keras.
- Adding layers to our neural network model.
- Compiling the model.
- Looking at the model summary.
Training the Model
- Training by fitting the training set to the model.
- Model evaluation on the test set.
- Plotting Mean Absolute Error and Validation Mean Absolute Error values from the training process.
- Training a new model with the “Early Stop” callback from Keras.
- Plotting Mean Absolute Error and Validation Mean Absolute Error values from the training process on the new model.
- Evaluating the new model on the test set.
- Getting predictions from the model on the test set.
- Creating a scatter plot of actual labels vs predictions.
- Creating a histogram of the prediction error for the test set.
Ready to join this 49 minutes session for FREE?
In Rhyme, all sessions are completely hands-on. You don't just passively watch someone else use the software. You use the software directly. While following the host's (Amit) instructions. Using the software is the only way to understand a software!
Nothing! Your host (Amit) has already installed all required software and configured all data in a virtual machine. You just join the session from a web-browser and start using the software immediately!
Absolutely! We are strong believers in "Information wants to be free."