4.8 / 5
We will cover the following tasks in 38 minutes:
Most Popular End Stations
- Overview of the Citi Bike Dataset
- Plot most popular end stations.
- Using filters in Tableau.
Distribution of Common End Stations on Popular Start Stations.
- Plotting start stations.
- Using filters to limit start stations plot to most popular stations.
- Using filters to look at the distribution of most common end stations on the previously plotted popular start stations.
Start and Stop Times
- Looking at the distribution of number of trip starts for each hour of the day.
- Looking at the distribution of number of trip stops for each hour of the day.
- Segmenting the plots for user types.
very laggy. had to click and wait several seconds to make sure the mouse didn't move and mess up all the visualizations.
About the Host (Amit Yadav)
I am a machine learning engineer with focus in computer vision and sequence modelling for automated signal processing using deep learning techniques. My previous experiences include leading chatbot development for a large corporation.