4.6 / 5
We will cover the following tasks in 38 minutes:
Most Popular End Stations
- Overview of the Citi Bike Dataset
- Plot most popular end stations.
- Using filters in Tableau.
Distribution of Common End Stations on Popular Start Stations.
- Plotting start stations.
- Using filters to limit start stations plot to most popular stations.
- Using filters to look at the distribution of most common end stations on the previously plotted popular start stations.
Start and Stop Times
- Looking at the distribution of number of trip starts for each hour of the day.
- Looking at the distribution of number of trip stops for each hour of the day.
- Segmenting the plots for user types.
About the Host (Amit Yadav)
I am a machine learning engineer with focus in computer vision and sequence modelling for automated signal processing using deep learning techniques. My previous experiences include leading chatbot development for a large corporation.