5.0 / 5
We will cover the following tasks in 38 minutes:
Most Popular End Stations
- Overview of the Citi Bike Dataset
- Plot most popular end stations.
- Using filters in Tableau.
Distribution of Common End Stations on Popular Start Stations.
- Plotting start stations.
- Using filters to limit start stations plot to most popular stations.
- Using filters to look at the distribution of most common end stations on the previously plotted popular start stations.
Start and Stop Times
- Looking at the distribution of number of trip starts for each hour of the day.
- Looking at the distribution of number of trip stops for each hour of the day.
- Segmenting the plots for user types.
About the Host (Amit Yadav)
I have been writing code since 1993, when I was 11, and my first passion project started with a database management software that I wrote for a local hospital. More recently, I wrote an award winning education Chatbot for a multi-billion-revenue company. I solved a recurrent problem for my client where they wanted to make basic cyber safety and privacy education accessible for their users. This bot enabled my client to reach out to their customers with personalised and real-time education. In the last one year, I’ve continued my interest in this field by constantly learning and growing in Machine Learning, NLP and Deep Learning. I'm very excited to share my variety of experience and learnings with you with the help of Rhyme.com.