5.0 / 5
We will cover the following tasks in 38 minutes:
Most Popular End Stations
- Overview of the Citi Bike Dataset
- Plot most popular end stations.
- Using filters in Tableau.
Distribution of Common End Stations on Popular Start Stations.
- Plotting start stations.
- Using filters to limit start stations plot to most popular stations.
- Using filters to look at the distribution of most common end stations on the previously plotted popular start stations.
Start and Stop Times
- Looking at the distribution of number of trip starts for each hour of the day.
- Looking at the distribution of number of trip stops for each hour of the day.
- Segmenting the plots for user types.
About the Host (Amit Yadav)
I am a Software Engineer with many years of experience in writing commercial software. My current areas of interest include computer vision and sequence modelling for automated signal processing using deep learning as well as developing chatbots.