5.0 / 5
We will cover the following tasks in 58 minutes:
- A look at what we will create.
- A look at the development environment.
- Feature scaling.
- Plotting images from the dataset.
- Making predictions on the test data.
- Plotting predictions in the Notebook.
- Making prediction on a single image input.
Importing Tensorflow and the Dataset
- Importing Tensorflow and Keras.
- Importing the Fashion MNIST dataset.
- Splitting data in training and test sets.
- A look at shape of the data.
Building the Model
- Creating a Sequential model.
- Adding layers to our neural network model.
- Compiling the model.
Training the Model
- Training by fitting the training data to the model.
- Model evaluation on the test set.
- Understanding overfitting.
About the Host
I have been writing code since 1993, when I was 11, and one of the first things I remember I wrote was a database management software for a local hospital. More recently, I wrote an award winning Chatbot for a multi-billion-revenue company! In the last one year, I've been learning Machine Learning, NLP and Deep Learning and I'm very excited to share my learnings with you with the help of Rhyme.com !